Instagram

Saturday, September 21, 2013

thePhotoChicks [podcast] :: KICKSTART with Cindy Yetman Part 2

It's Saturday and you know what that means?!?! It's PhotoChicks time! This weekend, Cheryl and I are chit-chatting with our friend Cindy Yetman in Part 2 of "KICKSTART" — our podcast series that's following Cindy as she starts her photography business from scratch!

Check out KICKSTART Part 1

In this episode you're going to learn:

1) What a Photo Safari is and why it’s important for your company brand.2) The secrets of Equipment Envy.
3) Why the word SIMPLIFY is the most important word you can use every day.

So hop over to thePhotoChicks website or ...  listen right here!



In honour of gorgeous Cindy, I thought I'd (re)publish a few photos that I snapped of her at the beginning of this year when she came to my studio for the first time for a mock bachelorette party! She came with 5 other girls and I paired Cindy with her friend Sasha. After all this time I finally put together a cute collage of these pretty ladies (Cindy has the red hair). Why didn't I think of doing this sooner? haha I'd love to make mixed collages like this for mother-daughter & best-friends!

What do you think about this podcast episode?
thePhotoChicks LOVE feedback. Please email us & leave comments below. 

Did you know you can listen to us on iTunes too? 
Just search for "thePhotoChicks"
Gracias amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!