Instagram

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thank You Letter to My Favourite Second Shooter :: My Husband

Dear Miggy,

I love having you as my husband. You are so supportive and stand behind me and all of my dreams. I love it when you come along to weddings as my second shooter. You have some pretty snazzy photography skills but I also really appreciate your muscles and very long legs. You can carry my heavy camera bags up 3 flights of stairs and hang fluffy wedding dresses from very high wires well above my reach. You pose for me when I need to test light and you give me hugs when I'm getting tired and need that little boost of encouragement to get me to the end of the day. It makes me so happy to look up from my camera and see you smiling at me from across the ballroom. You are my prince and I love you so much. Thank you for always being there for me.

Love,
Your Chamonix

So, here's to all those amazing husbands, boyfriends, best friends and moms & dads who stand beside us & make us laugh at the end of a very long day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!