Instagram

Friday, September 28, 2012

Storybook Album Tour :: 12" x 12" Folio Album w/ Cotton Cover

At the moment I'm designing all of my client's albums with SWAT Album Designer (from KISS Wedding Books) and I'm having them produced by Folio Albums, an album production company in Yorkshire, England (I say London in this video...please forgive :P). In my (current) beautiful little wedding collection, every client receives a storybook album. Obviously, clients can customise their albums by adding more pages, changing the cover material or asking for a different size BUT so far, every single one of my clients has taken my advice when I encourage them to go for my favourite:

Custom Designed (Eco-Friendly) 12" x 12" Cotton-Covered Storybook Album 

These albums are handmade. The cover is sturdy and has such a satisfyingly thick feel to it :) The images are printed on archival paper with a matte finish and the paper is oh so thick and lovely to touch. The whole thing is build with eco-friendliness in mind & practice :) Woohoo!

Let me take you on a wee tour....


And for a closer look you'll want to scroll down and check out my still images of this beautiful album. It's funny how I turn pictures into an album and then I turn my album back into pictures :P
The album is delivered in a durable canvas cover inside of a beautiful recycled box .
Check out that gorgeous blue cover! It's so pretty!
Nice and thick...perfect for the coffee table!
Oh how I love these thick, textured cotton covers! It gives them that wonderful wholesome feel.

I like to try and help a guy out...I put the date on the front just so the groom has a way to remember his anniversary.... ;)
Clean black endpages make me happy. 
Nothing like seeing my images printed and displayed as artwork!!
One of my favourite images ever. I love being able to hold it in my lap (for a moment before I have to hand it over to Celeste & Neil). 
I still can't get over how much I love seeing my images printed BIG and looking so real. I forget they're real sometimes because they live in my virtual computer world 99% of the time. 
Endless possibilities for image layouts!

Another one of my favourite images ever! I loved shooting these guys on the streets of Glasgow. After courageously skipping in kilts in front of strangers and restaurants, they definitely deserved a front & center position in this album!
So...Ta-da! And there you have it! A beautiful album for a beautiful couple of a beautiful wedding! 
I hope YOU have a be-you-tiful day too!

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love Folio Albums. I've never found anything that comes close to the quality and gorgeousness. Really like the design you came up with too. I was really surprised by just how big the photos in a 12x12 actually are so these days I design 10x10's which seem a bit more "lap friendly". of course, a 16x16 would be extra special :" ) Keep spreading the word Chamonix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Graham! Thank you so much for your comment. I LOVE folio albums too! They're just gorgeous :D I've actually never printed a 10"x10" album before. I think I went straight for the 12x12 because I love how big the images are. I've never seen a 16x16 though. Perhaps I'll have to check it out and upgrade my offerings because giant photos are awesome! :D Have a wonderful day and thanks again for reading the blog! xoxo Chamonix :D

      Delete

You are awesome!