So highlights from my photography-free weekend:
- I got to pet dogs & hold a kitty cat
- We watched Robin Hood (the one with Russell Crow & I loved it actually)
- I tried to explain what glamour photography is to my best friends – interesting challenge
- ate DELICIOUS vegan brownies
- climbed a hill & bravely tromped through a field full of cows + a bull with a nose ring! oh and from the top of the hill we looked to the left and saw Scotland and then looked to the right and saw England (so cool).
- experienced a real, live, wild 'lock-in' at a local pub (that means the pub closes but you get to stay in and drink after hours)
- caught cheeky glimpses of Tamara Lackey's creativeLIVE course "Taking Care of Business" (Weekend ReWatch!) (I realise this was a bit of cheat on my photography free weekend but I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms so don't be too harsh on me :P)
So now I'm back & refreshed, ready to get back to work but feeling inspired to use my time more wisely & take better care of myself. So now for the marvellous finds of the week to celebrate the wonderful world of creativity! I hope you all have a lovely week — go out and amaze yourself!!! :D
I love this idea but I'm convinced that I'd mess it up with messy handwriting and smudging. Grrr.... And then I couldn't live with myself.
Oh my goodness gracious I LOVE this!! If this were in my house I would be so cool :D
Must try... but I'll have to include some sparkles, of course. ;)
Clever :) I'm always fumbling for my keys.
I really don't like Cocoa Cola (I think they're a nasty company) and that brown liquid pretty much rots your teeth, stomach & piles on the pounds BUT they do have a fantastic brand and I love seeing this kind of progress. One day I'd like to have a little timeline of the development of my own business. :D
And the crowning glory of the week!!!!!!!! Drum roll...... For all of you show lovers.....
Happy mid-July! Go be crafty :D