Instagram

Friday, July 20, 2012

Amy & Pete's Wedding :: Sneak Peek!!


Amy & Pete's wedding was amazing today! Seriously one of the best weddings in the history of weddings or at least in my career so far. We were out in Fortingall, Scotland, surrounded by picturesque green hills and a valley full of cows; thatched roof cottages and a church with a ceiling that looked like the inside of a boat. Amy & Pete had the most beautiful big smiles on their faces and Pete was so excited to kiss his bride (I loved it!!!). 

I stayed until the very end of the wedding (and nibbled a couple pieces of their delish cake!) Yum :D Such a treat after a long day on my feet. I'm so excited to blog the whole wedding but for now (since it's already half past one in the morning and my feet are kinda sore I'll just pop up a few of my favs...Enjoy!!!!
Skipping stones on Kenmore Beach...
Confetttiii!!!
They're so good at kissing :P
More coming soon!!!
If you fancy a few more images while you wait, hop on over to Amy & Pete's plus site :


A wee note to the new Mr. & Mrs. Murch .... Thank you soo much for such an amazing day and I can't wait to photograph your 1 year anniversary in California! Woohoo :D Congrats you too crazy kids!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!