Instagram

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Peacock Inspired Beauty Portraits Turned into Drawing

Last December, I photographed a young woman named Megan who came to my studio for a peacock themed photo shoot. She arrived carrying her bag of clothes and balancing multiple Starbucks cups — a generous caffeine offering to us ladies working in the studio. Incredibly sweet.  She also had one of the most powerful transformations I've ever seen. Recently, Megan sent me a message that made my day and I'm so excited to share it with you today....

"A man named Renaissance Jack from Model Mayhem was so moved by our photos he asked to draw me. :-) That was a few months ago. Now I have just received this and wanted to share it with you. It's so unique I love it. I also wanted to say thank you. I have never had a photo shoot that has went as comfortably and fun as with you. I wanted to say thank you also, because no matter what I'm going through, or how down on myself and life I feel, I can look back at those photos and see that I was happy and carefree at that moment. And there is hope again. Thank you."



Thank YOU so much Megan for sharing this with me. I love that we created an image that inspired another artist to transform it into a drawing! Thank you so much again for sharing so much of your inspiring story with me during your photo shoot and for being so supportive of what I'm doing with my photography. Hanna and I loved working with you last winter, just days before Christmas. I hope I get a chance to photograph you again in the future. Enjoy wonderful autumn in the PNW and give my love to Duvall! :)

Hair & Make Up by the fabulous Hanna Mazur!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!