Instagram

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ashley's Impromptu Maui Beach Shoot at Sugar Beach

I met Ashley and her mom Diane for their photo shoot at Sugar Beach in South Maui near Kihei. At the end of their mother-daughter photo shoot, Ashley asked me if we could splash around in the water and take some photos for her husband. Of course, I said YES! I am very quickly falling in love with taking pictures in the water. It feels amazing to have the water rush in around us. The sun was sinking behind the West Maui Mountains so we had a few minutes together. We came away completely drenched and weighed down by sand. I LOVE THIS! (See photo of me at the bottom of the page ...covered in sand haha). Thank you Ashley for such a fun photo shoot! I hope you had a wonderful vacation in Maui!






How I look after a beach photo shoot.... you can't keep me on my feet!
I love rollin' in the sand! ;) haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!