Instagram

Sunday, November 24, 2013

{Grateful on Sunday} Simple Pleasures Like Books & Gelato

Happy Sunday Morning my amigos around the world!
This weekend I am takin' it easy. Editing some video footage, reading audiobooks, walking down the beach and making green juice. I've been spending so much time of the computer recently and I don't like that. It makes me feel so disconnected with the world. So this weekend I'm out to explore and be more present. I hope that you are enjoying your life, wherever you are.

Today I am grateful for gelato,



finally ticking off some Jane Austen books from my '100 Books to Read Before I Die' List!, 


receiving letters from dear friends who live thousands of miles away,


exploring book shops with Miggy and finding silly labels and one of my favorite childhood books, 


driving on the north coast of the island with Miggy and stopping for roadside tacos,  


the pictures on the wall of my local Starbucks of Seattle's Starbucks :D,


actually taking the time to prepare a fancy salad using a recipe!,


my awesome new 24 COLOR watercolor palette!


a surprise gift from a friend back home, 


sitting on the beach with Miggy & watching the sunset, 


discovering MINI ice cream tubs!, 


getting my new cordless gas-powered curling iron,  


rainy season is making the grass green at the Wailuku cemetery, 


having productive days at work where I get to cross off long to-do lists, 


quiet evenings to myself writing letters, listening to audiobooks.


What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!