Instagram

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Website :: Updated Once Again


Here we go again with another round of website updates. Back in the early days my website looked different every day because I didn't have a clearly defined brand identity or website 'strategy.' Thank goodness gracious I've survived that tumultuous territory of a new business and I'm in the 'clear.' Obviously, my website is far from perfect and nothing quite like what the super pro designers like Promise Tangeman & Melissa Love are capable of creating. Perhaps one day I'll be able to afford their genius services to develop my baby brand into a super brand hehe As for now, what I have is good enough.


That's my motto these days :: "It's good enough. I've done enough."

Saying that I've done enough just doesn't feel like enough though. I want to push myself so hard that my fingers bleed (guitar analogy) because I think that's my gut instinct — work, work and work some more until it's perfect.


I am a perfectionist with my business (but not in general...just have a look at my closet or my kitchen hehe) and it can be frustrating at times when I have such big dreams for it and I'm not able to bring those visions into fruition right now. Sometimes I'm limited by finances, sometimes by my own skills, time or resources and most often by lack of connections with the right people.

I'm learning to accept that I'm doing my best with what I have right now and in a couple weeks, months and years things will be so different and better. Look how far I've come in the past 9 months, after all (woohoo!) :)

So back to the original topic...my website! It's not perfect and one day it will be better BUT as for now, I'll be bold and say it's the best it's ever been. So please bare with me as I tweak it here and there, taking baby steps towards future excellence.




"Strive for excellence, not perfection."
Mr. David Jay




No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!