Instagram

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Country Road PineApple

I woke up this morning and went on a walk with a pineapple.
I took my camera with me too and challenged myself to make something.
I had no idea what to expect from a country road, a pine apple and a sunny but freezing morning but here's what happened.......





 

This was so much fun! Cars kept driving by and looking at me like I was crazy because I was carrying a pineapple down the street. When no cars were in sight I would run into the middle of the road and start shooting. I could only ever snap for a few seconds before I looked over my shoulder and saw a car slowing down behind me. I'd snatch up the pineapple and trot off to the sidewalk, smiling awkwardly at the driver. It was a great challenge for me because I can be a little shy about doing things in public that my get in people's way. It feels really good to have just ignored the cars and did it. I know people were looking at me funny but when it comes down to it, I have cool photos now of my pineapple and they don't - so ha! Just kidding :)

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on these photos. Do you have a favourite? Any feedback good or bad/constructive would be great — thanks mucho :)
Thanks for taking time to look at my work :) I hope you all have a lovely day!
xoxo
Chamonix

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!