Instagram

Monday, June 4, 2012

RIP Internet

I'm fairly sure that the internet will never again work in our house...at least while we're living there. Miggy and I have decided to move out of our rental house on the 24 July 2012 and I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Starbucks between now and then. Long story short, I think our phone/internet contract has come to an end and it will cost us more to get it back up and running that it will for me to buy a coffee everyday. So my current plan is to be uber-duper productive with my limited access to internet. I share write down a list of all my www. tasks and then storm through them while I sip my beverages in the big comfy chairs in the corner of our only little Starbucks in St. Andrews. Thankfully, the students have all fled town for the summer so there should hopefully be some good seats for me.
I wish I'd taken this picture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Right, enough about the internet...on to the exciting stuff. I have a surprise for everyone coming on 6th June! That's this Thursday. I'm so excited to share it and I can't wait for you all to see it. I'll let you know when it's released.

Miggy and I have been enjoying lots of sunshine lately. I absolutely love the sun and it feels so silly to be living somewhere where the sun only emerges a couple times each year. We'll solve this problem soon enough because we're gettin' outa here! That's right! We're moving. We're off to the good USA. Who knows exactly where we'll be settling but wherever it is THERE IS GOING TO BE SUN. THERE HAS HAS HAS TO BE SUN. I need it. I'm cold here and it's June. Completely unacceptable. :P My parents are currently enjoying the sunshine in the South of France — living the life? I think so. Enjoy the pool you guys!!

Right, I'm going to go and prepare a bunch of blog posts for the rest of the week.
Enjoy the very Britishness of this long weekend. I'll leave you with the words of a child who passed me on the street last Friday....


"Daddy, why are we celebrating this weekend."
"It's the Queen's Jubilee, sweetie."
"What does that mean?"
"It means the Queen has been on her throne for 60 years."
"That's a long time to be sitting on a throne."

xoxo
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!