Instagram

Monday, June 11, 2012

MarveLLous Monday :: Inspiration from the Week

(i know 'marvellous' is only supposed to have one 'l' but I like it much better with 2. it just comes more naturally to me that way...)
All I want to do is sleep in! Every single morning this week, I don't know why I'm so sleepy. Nowhere has been so comfy as my pillow and I just want to slip back into my dreamless world of peaceful darkness. But I'm awake and learning & growing my business and taking photos and I'm happy and I love it and everybody should be nice to each other so yay yay yay!!! It's monday! Have a great week :D

Typewriter art ::: people who make things like this just blow me away! 
(Found here)
MASSIVE ROSES : FIND DIY HERE!


I love love love creative engagement sessions. I really want to meet this clearly very interesting couple :P
(FOUND IT HERE)


This man was a truck driver for 30 years. The left side of his face was exposed to the sun all the time. This is what happens when you are exposed to that many UV rays without sunscreen. SCARY!! I think I'm going to go buy some nice big fancy dancy hats.
(FOUND IT HERE)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!