Instagram

Sunday, July 28, 2013

One Month Juice Cleanse! Day 1

30 Days
Green Juice + Smoothies
Wheatgrass Shots
Green Salad
Raw Nuts
Protein Powder
Algae 
Aloe Vera Juice
Water
Lemon Water
Herbal Tea
+
Yoga @ 5am

Sign me up, baby! My neighbor Heather and I are combining forces this month to take on this challenging healthy cleanse together! I'll admit I'm slightly terrified. We start today and I guarantee you that by lunch time I'm going to be salivating over dry pasta. We're breaking the month into 3 segments of 10 days. The first 10 days is all juice and smoothies. We're going to check in after 10 days to report how we're feeling and how we wish to continue. Woohoo!
Yoga on Heather's deck this morning was lovely but chilly. Tomorrow we're going to have to move faster. We recovered with jasmine tea in her comfy living room and talking for HOURS. We get to a point where we just have to literally close our mouths and STOP talking because the conversation is never going to come to a natural end. I love it. 

So, my soul floweth over with enthusiasm but I'm slightly lacking in the self-discipline department. Stay tuned for updates and fingers crossed for flourishing success!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE so you never miss a video from me :D



Has anyone else ever done this or anything like it?
Any advice for a semi-novice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!