Instagram

Friday, January 27, 2012

Branding, Re-Branding & Branding Again

I know you're probably asking..."Again with the branding, Chamonix!?! Don't you have anything else to talk about?" My answer...right now, not really. It's all I can think about! It's driving me crazy!

Do people actually notice the tiny changes I make each day to my website / blog? I just make little tweeks here and there - improvements that I hope will attract new clients. It's all with good intentions but is there any chance it's harming business instead? Is it showing a lack of consistency? Surely not when I'm just rewording my 'about me' section slightly but when I change fonts of update my colour pallette is that something clients notice?



Obviously relaunching websites/branding is totally acceptable but what if that relaunching occurs once a week lol Surely that's bad. I'm trying to hold back but I doubt myself everyday and I'm so eager to try new style all the time. Maybe it's just my age? Mom said everything will keep changing until I'm 25. Maybe in two years I'll "know who I am" and I could easily drop a pin on branding solution? I don't like that idea :( I want to believe that at 23 I am more than capable of choosing a style and sticking with it. Maybe I just need to toughen up. I've always been a bit of a pansy and I've always admired the slightly rebelious / independent women in films who know what they want and aren't afraid to go skinny dipping! Surely, it's time to step up to the plate and be one of those women.


xoxo






PS: All the blogging about branding is helping with the stress :P Thanks for being patient. I appreciate it and you're welcome to share your stresses with me anytime lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!