Instagram

Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Days with Chamonix...Action! :: Glamour Photographer Takes YouTube By Storm! :: Day 1

So we all know YouTube is genius. Vimeo is da bomb diggity too.
Conclusion, if you're not posting videos you probably aren't making much of a difference in the world lol and more importantly of course ;) your business isn't growing.

I've been wanting to make/share videos for months but of course a stupid little thing called FEAR has been holding me back...chaining me to the doghouse.

Well...NOT ANY MORE!

I'm still kinda terrified though so I've devised a plan...

I'm going to create & publish a video every day for 30 days, or however long it takes for me to feel comfortable with being on camera & broadcasting my face to the masses populating cyber-land.

What am I going to talk about?

No idea. I predict lots of random ramblings. Perhaps a few "Day In the Life of Chamonix" episodes. 
A bit of behind-the-scenes action and if you're lucky I'll actually cook up something knowledgable and toss some handy tips your way. 

Wish me some fabulous luck because I couldn't possibly be feeling more awkward about this whole project.

Have a beautiful day overcoming your fears!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!