Instagram

Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Days with Chamonix :: Day 3

Happy Sunday!

I'm hanging out in the family room with my dad today. While he watches golf, I'm culling video footage from a shoot I did with Cheryl & Hanna yesterday in the pouring rain — of course, today is brilliantly sunny ;)

If you're reading my blog for the first time today...let me get you up to speed:

I, Chamonix Thurston-Rattue, am overcoming my fear of publishing videos on YouTube & Vimeo by recording & uploading a new short video everyday for 30 Days!

Day 3 :: I totally forgot to record my video for the day until I was already lying in bed. So I grabbed a flashlight and made it happen. In this video you'll get to meet my cat, Lily the Glamour Kitty.


**In case you haven't figured it out yet...I'm publishing the videos a couple days after they've been recording. I've given myself a bumper so I have time to edit them together without rushing ;)



Have a great Sunday!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!