Instagram

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My First Bridesmaids Shoot {Video}

Posting videos is always scary (especially un-edited ones). Every now and then I build up the courage to record a video (I'm always afraid someone's going to overhear me and think I'm slightly loco in the coco!) and then I have to collect a little bit more courage to click "Publish." I suppose it's just that classic fear of what other people think. Well, I've had enough of that fear — it's getting old. So here you go... a little video I recorded while walking home from the Sunday's shoot on West Sands with Louise & her bridesmaids. Sorry for the shakiness, out-of-breathness & rambling. LOL



    

2 comments:

  1. Brittany is my daughter and these pictures show lots of fun and happiness of friends together. I love the colouring of the photos especially for the time of year in St Andrews. Brilliant photography Chamonix.

    Helen G xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen!
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I was so much fun photographing the girls. Your daughter is gorgeous by the way! I can't wait to share some more of the photos soon! Keep your eyes peeled, they'll be released any day now hehe
      Thanks again for your comment. I really appreciate it! :)
      xoxoxoxo

      Delete

You are awesome!