Instagram

Monday, December 9, 2013

Sadler Family Portraits at Sugar Beach in Kihei Maui

I'm so excited to share the still images from my second family mini-movie portrait session in Maui! Toni contacted me after she saw my advertisement for families on Craigslist. We met at the Kealia Coastal Boardwalk, played on the beach and finished with a big splash. While we were taking photos, Toni and Isaiah told me about their love story. They've known each other since they were in 5th grade! They finally started dating in college and they moved to Maui a year and a half ago. Then along came little Miss. Rosalyn! She was so sweet throughout our entire shoot, only crying once because she couldn't live another moment without a Triscuit. haha I'm still editing their 32GB of video footage together (hopefully it will be completed in about 2 weeks!) I can't wait to see the final product. For now, you can enjoy their pretty still photographs that we took at Sugar Beach in north Kihei. :D 


 

















Thank you so much again Sadler family for asking me to take your family portraits! You're adorable and lovely and it was wonderful to photograph you. You'll be hearing from me again soon with lots more prettiness in motion! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!