Instagram

Sunday, December 29, 2013

{Grateful on Sunday} Simple Pleasures of Hawaii in December

This {Grateful on Sunday} is covering ALL my gratitude for the entire month of December! So here we go, 4 weeks of full-on simple pleasures..... 

This month I am grateful for Starbucks samples in cute tiny cups and late night milkshakes on the beach,



the most beautiful Christmas lights at the Grand Wailea, 


new flavors of tea, 


when I outsource my morning green juice,


the satisfaction of cleaning,


driving up Haleakala Volcano with Miggy to watch the sunset, 


cheerful stationary that inspires me to write more letters,

my new Wacom tablet AND funny sign typos,


letters - incoming + outgoing, 


a peaceful walk on the beach by myself after work while listening to Chopin (love that guy's music), 


surprise flowers from Miggy,  

taking a walk down the beach on a stormy day with Miggy, 


watching surfers at Ho'okipa Lookout with my brother,


being reunited with my guitar after over 1 year apart! Time to practice, 


Christmas cookies from mom and more free samples from Starbucks, 


gorgeous sunsets and being warm in December, 


finding gems at the Salvation Army - heck yes $8 awesome blender and a new wallet, 


road trips in the sunshine with my love


a dinner date with my friend Naomi, 


a whale watching sailboat trip for our office party, 


photo shoots at beautiful beaches,


wind blowing through palm trees in the afternoon. 


What are you grateful for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!