Instagram

Friday, December 20, 2013

Elvrom Family at DT Fleming Beach

I'm so excited to share the Elvrom's family portraits on the blog today! Inga & Juan were married at DT Fleming beach in west Maui 1 year ago. To celebrate their first anniversary they returned to their beach with their beautiful 1 year old daughter, Grace. I love the pine trees at this beach - especially in the morning as the sunshine pours through and turns everything a glowy golden yellow. 

*As you may have noticed, I've hardly been blogging at all during this very sunny month of December. I've basically been treating myself to a month off of social media. It's delightful to unplug and just focus on photos and beach walks. I've been doing my portfolio building practice family shoots each weekend - usually early on Sunday mornings. It's been a lot of extra work but I always enjoy the challenge and I need all the practice I can get. It's nice to have some pressure-free photo shoots that let me experiment with the Hawaii sunshine and invent new fun poses. But despite my month-off of blogging, I just couldn't resist jumping online to publish a super cute family portrait session that I photographed last weekend. Inga was referred to me by her friend Toni whose family I photographed the week before! {You can see Toni's family pictures here.} And now, after much ado, I give you....the Elvrom family! Thank you so so much Inga, Juan & Grace for a fun photo shoot! You are an adorable trio and I'm so happy to have met you!














No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!