Instagram

Friday, May 17, 2013

Beauty & Love :: Congratulations Amanda + Larry!

Amanda & I sat together in high school Philosophy. All that deep thinking somehow bound us together for life. 

They say terrifying and exciting experiences also bond people together, so we sealed the deal when we jumped off rocky cliffs into the Mediterranean sea together. Then she helped me drag four wheely garbage bins across St. Andrews, Scotland (packed full with all my belongings) from the storage unit to my new house. We died our hair 'Cherry Red' in my bathtub and she was the first person to know that Miggy and I were getting married. 

So you can imagine my utter excitement when I found out last weekend that Amanda and her beau, Larry, got engaged!! To celebrate her new adventures I'm sharing her portrait with the world. Amanda is so important to me and I've always known she was beautiful, but like usual, my camera has made it possible for me to see EVEN MORE beauty in this special woman whom I can call, without question, friend.

Congratulations Amanda & Larry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you.

2 comments:

You are awesome!