Instagram

Thursday, October 11, 2012

My First Glamour Portraits :: Mhairi

"So many children are robbed of the opportunity to experience a full joyful childhood. They're forced to grow up too quickly and they are weighed down by pressures too heavy for their small shoulders. If I can improve the childhood of even just one child, that would be amazing. That's why I want to be a teacher; because for those few hour of each day when they're away from the troubles they face at home, while they're in my classroom, I can give them a safe-place where the beauty of childhood reigns."

I was so inspired listening to Mhairi speak of her dreams to help children. As I curled her hair and powdered her face, she told me about her adventures as a nanny. She also told me that she goes to church every Sunday because she loves to sing. I thought that was simply lovely. 


Thank you Mhairi for letting me photograph you. You are such a beautiful woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!