Instagram

Monday, October 8, 2012

Marvellous Monday :: Travelling

The sun is finally shining in Edinburgh, my husband is curled up on the couch with a tummy bug (yaibooo), and I'm jumping on my suitcase; hoping to fit all my clothes in for my move to America! My flight leaves at 9am tomorrow. I'm working at creativeLIVE until 1am tonight so I'm guessing it's going to be one sleepy journey :P So of coure, I've packed my favourite tea-bags (just add hot water!), my cuddly snood (Miggy thinks it's the world's ugliest item of clothing) and my fluffy astronaut boots that keep my tooties toasty on the plane. To top off the goodness, Amanda (one of my best friends & bridesmaids) is picking me up at the airport! Woohoo — so excited to see her. So in celebration of this adventure on which I'm about to embark, I choose to share with you some travel-inspired marvellousness!
{Fly Geyer in Nevada}

Who wouldn't want to go camping in a book tent!!!!!!!! If you wriggle around in your sleeping bag you could genuinely call yourself a bookworm!!


29 life lessons learned in travelling the world for 8 years straight



Happy Travels :D

1 comment:

  1. Have a pleasant journey, Chamonix, and hope your husband gets well soon!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

You are awesome!