Instagram

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My First Green Smoothie

Yesterday I visited my old blog, the one I started when I was 18 as a journal that my family & friends could read while I was at university. I was sitting in Starbucks with Cheryl & literally laughing out loud. Not at my hilarious writing but rather at the all the fun memories that I found buried there. It reminded me how much fun I had in Scotland with Miggy & our friends. It made me realize that although I share a lot of personal feelings on this blog, I don't publish enough of my life — just the day-to-day pass-times & fun. I feel like I've been so focused on diving deep into my psyche I've totally neglected the light-hearted simple pleasure of life that I also want to share with you. So from now on, I'm throwing that into the mix too. Let's start with breakfast...



Kris' Go-To Green Smoothie
-1 avocado
-fresh mint
-1 cucumber
-a bit of kale
-coconut water (or purified)
-stevia to taste


Blend ingredients in a high-powered blender. If you can’t get mint, try adding lime – awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!