Instagram

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Featured on :: Leonie Claire Bridal Boutique BLOG!

Yesterday, I received an email from one of my lovely brides! Jessica got married to Carl in Peterborough at the beginning of September and she was excited to share with me that her wedding photos have weaseled their way onto the Leonie Claire Blog

Jessica purchased her wedding dress from the Leonie Claire Bridal Boutique and they've written up an entire blog post about Jessica & Carl's wedding! Check Out The Leonie Claire Blog Post HERE! It's fun to read about their wedding day from someone else's perspective. 

I'm so glad the gorgeous willow tree image made the cover... 
Such a beautiful tree and I just love how Jessica & Carl were looking at each other in that moment. :)


To re-live Jessica & Carl's wedding day at an Old English Hotel [from my perspective] check out their Wedding BLOG POST HERE. Or go waaaay back and take a peek at their engagement session HERE — we went punting in Cambridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!