Instagram

Monday, December 26, 2011

Cool Finds from the Interweb

Good day to you all good chaps! It's a sunny one in St. Andrews but still freezing like usual. I had my first yoga class scheduled for this morning but nobody showed up - pooey. I'm not taking it personally. I'm blaming it on the lack of people in town (it's student holidays), lack of posters (shops aren't very encouraging), and lack of word-of-mouth (people can't get friends to come along if they haven't even gone themselves yet lol). Not to worry though, I'd paid for the room already so I used it for my self-practice which was actually quite yummy. I love taking advantage of 'waiting' time. It always feels better to stretch in a waiting room than in the gym (just my personal opinion). Although waiting room stretching has been known to attract stares. :S I have another class scheduled for 3pm today and I know I'll have at least one friend show up but I feel bad about her paying...but then again she is getting a private yoga lesson - expensive stuff! lol. Anyway, while I wait for my next class, sitting here in the computer lab, here's some entertaining things I discovered on the internet this week!
xoxo
Chamonix



{Source}


{Source}

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}

{Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!