Instagram

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

14/5475 Faces {Peekaboo Project}

More friendly faces! I got to smile back at these ones last Monday at the St. Andrews Uni LGBT Christmas party. It was so much fun meeting new people especially when they were all so super nice. I was very excited to find out that this first girl was from Seattle. Sometimes I feel like the only person from Seattle who's in St. Andrews. Most of the students here are from the east coast. I love meeting people from the west coast! :)
This funny face was actually really funny because we introduced ourselves like strangers and 10 minutes into the conversation we realised that we already knew each other. We used to be in the same Spanish classes but I suppose we were so traumatized (it was an oral class) we weren't very focused on our fellow students.



 
Hope you all have fabulous days!
Don't forget to laugh at yourselves! :)
xoxo
Chamonix

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!