Instagram

Monday, January 20, 2014

{Grateful on Sunday} Rainbows, Commuting, & Burgers!

This week I'm grateful for the ring holder that my grandma gave me for Christmas, 

 beautiful sunsets, 

tasty salad bar lunches with Miggy,


a birthday date (gift from my mom) to the Ulalena show & dinner at the Lahaina Fish Company,


peaceful libraries, 


rainbows,


and more rainbows, 


my lunchtime walks that take me up into the hills,


homemade cheesecake,


walking in the waves, 


buganvilla bushes,


palm tree forests, 


morning walks on the beach before work, 


 watching the sunset from the deck at Starbucks,


our cute little car,


my beautiful commute everyday, 


editing more photos from the Starbucks deck,


my commute that takes me through tree tunnels & gives me great views of the mountains,


the new baby (wild) chickens in the neighborhood,


getting organized,


green smoothies from Wholefoods (tastes so healthy!),


my new GIANT jar of pretzels (I'm my grandma's granddaughter haha),


our current obsession with burgers,


having a fridge full of food.


What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!