Instagram

Sunday, January 5, 2014

{Grateful on Sunday} Lying Beneath Palm Trees

I've had a bundle of days off these last few weeks for the holidays and I have loved spending my days lying outside on the beach enjoying the beautiful Maui weather. I've been diving into my business books and audiobook novels too! I'm gradually working my way through The Count of Monte Cristo on audiobook. :) Other than that, I've been busy photographing weddings and portraits on the beach. 


This week I am grateful for, rocks that are warm in the sunshine,



a late night dinner date with Miggy, 


my favourite spot underneath the small palm tree at Waipuilani Beach Park,


Waipuilani Park - right next to my house, 


staring up at palm trees leaves blowing in the breeze,


my green juice :D

this book :)


my friend Naomi :D


working in the office with the doors open and feeling the wind blow in :D


What are you grateful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!