Instagram

Sunday, July 13, 2014

{Grateful on Sunday} Bringin' Home the Benjamins & the Gorgeous Pacific Northwest

Things are falling into place. It feels so good when you work so hard and finally you start to see results. This past month, my bank account has started growing and I set up my IRA and a brokerage account and people are starting to book photo shoots because they're finding me on Google organically (which still feels like a complete miracle!) and I've been able to make some fairly big purchases (like a new computer monitor and harddrives) without feeling guilty or going in debt. Feels good. Very good. It's especially rewarding because I've been making this money out of what feels like nothing. Granted "nothing" means like three years of 24/7 working and thousands of dollars on equipment, software, and workshops but whateva... it feels like nothin' haha Don't think I'm some gangsta swimmin' in a pool of hundred dollar bills or anything. I mean, we're talking a couple thousand dollars. That's it but it's so much to me. :D #feelinglikeabigshot This week (a.k.a. month) I am so grateful for this financial growth! 

I am also so grateful for officially launching the Maui branch of my family photography business (the Happy Film Company) and seeing Seattle & Maui side by side on my website,



 trees, trees, and more glorious evergreen trees everywhere I go, 


the beautiful sunset on the valley that I get to watch everynight,


finally starting to understand how the stock market works and dipping my toes in,  


going to Value Village with my brother and finding this gorgeous green creature, 


and then taking that gorgeous green creature home with us and laughing THE WHOLE WAY home as I drove behind them,


publishing my very first wedding video, 


FINALLY after three years of putting up with my broke-ass-but-still-clingin'-to-life-card-reader...I bought a shiny new one!

discovering a crazy delicious recipe that everyone is asking for,


treating myself to a girl's date with my neighbor and getting Shellac for the first time,
  

#PNW views from the middle of Lake Washington (views so good they nearly make you crash your car),


 colorful houses, 


driving with the sunset behind me, 

 quotes, 


homemade cake for breakfast, 


pretty letters from friends,


getting green juice as a surprise gift from Cheryl who couldn't stomach it haha,

taking action and buying my new computer monitor #makeithappen


 wild daisies,


my iPhone that lets me take pretty pictures all day long (easily a.k.a. without having to haul around my gigantic camera) 


the color of the trees when the sunset hits them, 


What are you grateful for today?

xoxo
Chamonix



No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!