Instagram

Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Beauty Portraits of Jenny in a Field of Long Grass

A few weeks ago, I photographed Jenny at Waipuilani Park. We explored all over the park doing lots of mini photo shoots in different locations. Check out our first series of her Beauty Portraits in the Buganvilla Bushes. For the second series of photos, we found a cozy spot in the middle of a field of long grass and I delighted in the gorgeous backlight that you can only find when you're closer to the equator. I flippin' love the light in Maui sometimes. It's so beautiful. Jenny and I had so much fun laughing in the grass, avoiding sitting on Kiewe torns, and trying not to flash each other and she posed and I rolled around with my camera looking for 'that perfect angle." haha Check back soon for her next series of photos that we took up in a tree! Woopdewoo! So fun. haha Have a wonderful day :)

Seattle Portrait Photographer
Seattle Portrait Photographer

Seattle Portrait Photographer

Seattle Portrait Photographer

Seattle Portrait Photographer


Check out my last blog post about Dove's Beauty Is Campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!