Instagram

Friday, June 28, 2013

Surfing the Web for the Good Stuff Again :)

When social media becomes part of your job, all the fun gets sucked out of it. So as part of my "Take Back Control of My Life Mission" I've been blocking out time purely for the sake of surfing the web and finding fun, funny, funky stuff. It reminds me of the good ol days when social media was a 'new phrase' and stumbling didn't feel like a waste of time. My new "policy" (I do love my policies) is that when I work, I work. No personal Facebook, endless StumbleUpon or compulsive Pinterest in between emails & editing. No TV shows in the background or multi-tasking. One task at a time. Work gets done faster & all the good stuff is saved for the evenings + weekends. It's so fun to sit down with tea (or cake) and read blogs — not to analyze marketing or brainstorm design, just for fun. Try it out + Enjoy!


Have you played this game on your phone yet? it was my bedtime lullaby throughout the winter & now i only let myself play it when I'm in a waiting room or somewhere equally eventless CandyCrush = so addictive...


 

You can flip a toaster on its side and grill cheese in it. 





Have a fabuloso day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are awesome!